Stereotypes Begin Somewhere: Meet the Lingerie Model Who’s Voting for Mitt

Meet Trisha Patyas, lingerie model, self-proclaimed tanorexic, frequent reality show participant,  and

aspiring entrepreneur…er girl.

A few years ago, Trisha appeared on Tyra Banks’ talk show as a girl who gets her hair extensions removed. She was also featured on Millionaire Matchmaker as herself, America’s Got Talent as herself, Who Wants to Date a Comedian as herself; and for a tragic quick fame fix, on Judge Alex as herself, in a tussle of over paying her sister for hair dressing services. There are lots of YouTube videos of Trish as herself, talking about herself–and the products she buys and enjoys. She also has a blog where she writes about herself–and the products she buys and enjoys.

A Mitt Romney supporter who seems to be vying for Victoria Jackson’s seat on the  conservative fame whore crazy train, Trisha, a Catholic, wants everyone to know that she’s voting for Mitt

even though he’s not even Christian–he’s a Mormon

But he’s  super hot and gorgeous,

and we haven’t had a hot president since Kennedy, and we all know how that ended.

And because she has a kitten named Mittens who she calls Mitts.

So yay!  That’s like, a sign, right? And Mitt rhymes with tit! Just kidding! And I have two of those! No, that’s not the reason why I’m voting for him.

But she does think Mitt has a good running mate,

Ryan…It’s Ryan something, but I can’t remember,

unlike Sarah Palin who Trisha didn’t like, and who Trish feels cost McCain the election. Speaking of women, Trisha  reminds us that

All those who are saying like Republicans don’t like women, or whatever, well like, they are married to them. Whatever.

And while she admits she could

use some free Obamacare or whatever he’s pitching out there, I can’t vote for him, because he gonna take away my right to be a Catholic which he basically already has, and it’s turning into a tyranny, like socialism, like Mexico in the 1940s.

Best of all: Trisha is unsure if it was Ronald Reagan or Al Gore who promoted the

kinda liberal

“Vote or Die” slogan. (Neither. The slogan came out of Citizen Change, founded by P. Diddy in 2004, when John Kerry was the Democratic candidate running against George W. Bush). Ronald Reagan or Al Gore: Kinda liberal. You can’t make this stuff up!

Her video will make you weep for America. And throw up a little in your mouth. Don’t watch it while enjoying a beverage or you’ll spray the computer.

13 Responses to "Stereotypes Begin Somewhere: Meet the Lingerie Model Who’s Voting for Mitt"
econobuzz | Sunday October 7, 2012 06:59 am 1

A tanorexic against Obama. Too funny!

greenwarrior | Sunday October 7, 2012 07:19 am 2

Thank you for sharing./s

I was able to watch 48 seconds. Do I win the prize?

Frank33 | Sunday October 7, 2012 07:22 am 3

Trisha, Snark or Sad?

But, Trisha is not a supermodel. There are supermodels for Julian Assange.

peterboy | Sunday October 7, 2012 07:40 am 4

not gonna do it. nope, not.
she is super something,alright.
really.
really.

JerryB | Sunday October 7, 2012 07:57 am 5

The future of the Republican Party? God, I hope so.

norecovery | Sunday October 7, 2012 07:59 am 6

Busting out all over. What better reasons could there be to elect a swindler?

Kassandra | Sunday October 7, 2012 08:19 am 7

Good Gods! no wonder women are considered inferior with types like her thrust into our faces

RaggMopp | Sunday October 7, 2012 08:36 am 8
In response to greenwarrior @ 2

Did you actually time it, with a reliable stopwatch? Your credibility is on the line here you know?

I think I made it longer than that, but I fell out of my chair and hit my head, and can no longer find my timer.

It doesn’t count is you took heavy doses of alcohol before you watched; that’s not fair.

RaggMopp | Sunday October 7, 2012 08:49 am 9
In response to Kassandra @ 7

I suspect this is a devious sort of counter-propaganda. Does anybody believe that a human being can actually be this goofy?

Or maybe it’s a new style and no more real than fake eyelashes or those square fingernails with the ends painted white inside.

An airliner ring, for God’s sake! This is a spoof.

Lisa Derrick | Sunday October 7, 2012 09:13 am 10
In response to RaggMopp @ 9

She’s legit in her beliefs and personality. I watched some of her other videos and did research on her before writing this. She is the new Victoria Jackson, but with even less talent and charm.

nonpartisanliberal | Sunday October 7, 2012 02:43 pm 11

I’ll give her credit for this much: her tits look real.

RaggMopp | Sunday October 7, 2012 07:04 pm 12

My second wife was a perfect match. She could play the dumb blonde to perfection, and convincingly claim to believe in anything. She had real tits too. But she was just clever and devious and she actually enjoyed deceiving people, any people, she didn’t even try to cover it up. Lots of people knew she was full of it, but they still thought she was cute.

onitgoes | Tuesday October 9, 2012 09:24 pm 13

This twit is just a fame whore (note that I’d use same term for a doltish male) who’s eager for attention. The inner tubes has tons of twits doing shitty videos like this. If she said she didn’t like Palin, it’s bc she’s jealous.