Gods Bless America! If this wasn’t the GOP, I’d swear these folks are high. The website RNCLatino.com, designed as outreach to Hispanic voters, used a photo of children found on Shutterstock.com with the following tags:

activity, asia, asian, cheeks, children, cool, cute, enjoy, expression, friend, friendship, funny, future, gang, grass, group, happy, humor, interracial, japanese, joy, jump, kid, link, love, park, people, person, play, poor, relax, sleep, small, smile, social, spring, student, study, summer, sweet, thailand, together, trendy, union, united, young, youth

Yup, Asian, Japanese and Thailand. Also poor.

The picture has since been taken down, and RNC spokeswoman Kirsten Kukowski explained:

An outside vendor developed the site and it has been corrected.

Sadly, the RNC also took down this hilarious blog from the site:

Indiscriminate locks the loss is among the nagging wellbeing dangers we endure from while in the current time…You can deal with this difficulty nicely once you are mindful concerning the roots from the primary problem. Precisely, it might be simpler for you personally to realize the fundamentals how you can avoid locks the loss in women, once you know the principal aspects accountable for this happening. understanding these aspects would make you conscious to adhere through the treatments fundamental for locks fall control.

In its place? A series of ads for pharmaceuticals, including Darifenacin which is used to control overactive bladders. Srsly, hackers couldn’t have done a better job on this moran site.¬† Internets, they just aren’t safe for the RNC.

HT: Think Progress

14 Responses to "You’re Doing It Wrong > 9000: RNCLatino Outreach Site Full of Spam and Epic Fail"
Elliott | Thursday June 14, 2012 03:22 pm 1

Poor guys just can’t catch a break

Evelyn | Thursday June 14, 2012 03:46 pm 2

I guess they are after the Hispanic vote pretty seriously.

stratocruiser | Thursday June 14, 2012 03:57 pm 3

That blog was even better than authentic frontier gibberish.

ThingsComeUndone | Thursday June 14, 2012 04:01 pm 4

Fine my sister is the target demo she’s cento per centro Mexican and Married to a Japanese guy in Cali.
So she is the target audience but do you know how close that family is it makes Mexicans third generation stand back
Long timers know how I feel about the family.
None of them can face my sister and say they voted Mitt not with Maria there sorry she makes me look like a poodle and Jane barley tolerates me as is /

How many Asians given their family connections can stand that;
Last time I was with his family an old dude was reminding me of the camps and hoe the south side of Chicago was the only place they could live.
I’m sure he talked more too his family but me getting schooled on Chicago 3 generations do you know the level of emotion he passed to his kids?
My Mom did the same I must remember and if necessary must lead. But I work so that never happens.
Once I swore never to die until my people were free….we are not in america ok.
But the Asians feel the same ok and you don’t know that

ThingsComeUndone | Thursday June 14, 2012 05:12 pm 5

Look Lisa there are not enough of my tribe to weigh in I have tried to identify myself before as third generation Hispanic look Lisa I love my half japanese nephew.
But this won’t work

Lisa Derrick | Thursday June 14, 2012 05:20 pm 6
In response to ThingsComeUndone @ 5

So, you’re saying the RNC outreach is gonna fail?

ThingsComeUndone | Thursday June 14, 2012 05:27 pm 7

Look at how many of mine watch fox news

ThingsComeUndone | Thursday June 14, 2012 05:31 pm 8

Yes ok

ThingsComeUndone | Thursday June 14, 2012 05:34 pm 9

How we vote and if that vote will be counted well go to Brad Blog.

Lisa Derrick | Thursday June 14, 2012 05:36 pm 10
In response to Elliott @ 1

I know, just ask JOHN Huntsman

rikkidoglake | Thursday June 14, 2012 06:04 pm 11
In response to stratocruiser @ 3

I agree with Stratocruiser Johnson!

Phoenix Woman | Thursday June 14, 2012 06:37 pm 12
In response to rikkidoglake @ 11

Truly, he said what needed to be said, and I’m particularly glad these lovely children were here to hear that speech.

stratocruiser | Thursday June 14, 2012 08:07 pm 13

Sorry. I’ve ruined another perfectly good thread.
Mildly sincere apologies

(Blazing Saddles, Airplane, and Spinal Tap references are never out of order)

whattheincorporated | Thursday June 14, 2012 10:40 pm 14

Searching Young Cute Thailand Asian Child Interracial Gang Group Sleep Play sounds par for the course in a fundamentalists search engine browser history.