Late Night FDL: Do It, Silly Lady Do That Fiesta Food Dance!

Michele Bachmann just gets better and better, though her numbers are slipping to the point that 96% of the Republicans polled said they won’t vote for her. That kinda sucks if you’re Michele Bachmann.

And in a weird way it also sucks for for the comedy industry because, well, Michele and her hunky hubby Marcus are just so darn loony. So loony that 96% of Republicans polled say they wouldn’t vote for her.

We’ll just have to get our laughs elsewhere…

19 Responses to "Late Night FDL: Do It, Silly Lady Do That Fiesta Food Dance!"
Suzanne | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:07 pm 1

lisa!

EvilDrPuma | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:08 pm 2

Funny, but I think this series hit its peak with the Herman Cain video.

DrDick | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:10 pm 3

Lisa! Do not despair as there is still plenty of comedy among the klaven of loons that are the Gooper candidates for POTUS.

EvilDrPuma | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:17 pm 4

You bet. Why, just today Cain was caught on camera trying to disagree with Obama’s Libyan intervention, even though it was a wingnut imperialist’s wet dream and he would have done exactly the same himself. Never saw a man backpedal before he started his sentence before…

fdr14 | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:17 pm 5

hilarious! because of the milk that sings in cowparts that eat the bubble gum. Monty Pythonesqe..

sfmikey | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:28 pm 6

Look at her eyes

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:29 pm 7

I wonder how long Bachmann can afford to run…?

DrDick | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:29 pm 8
In response to EvilDrPuma @ 4

And they haven’t even started focusing on Newtie yet. Now that he has the lead he will be getting the spotlight for what should be a spectacular technicolor flame out.

EvilDrPuma | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:34 pm 9

It couldn’t happen to a nicer guy, unless it happened to someone else.

EvilDrPuma | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:35 pm 10
In response to sfmikey @ 6

No! They’ll steal your soul!

jurassicpork | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:38 pm 11

You know, I never thought as a kid coming up in the late 70′s that I’d ever see CEO’s making 273 times what average laborers made, that I’d need a credit check just to get an interview, that I’d go for over two and a half years between job, that NYC would need bulldozers, sonic cannons and helicopters to clean a public park and that book burnings would be carried out by the establishment. Who knew that airheads like Bachmann, Rick Perry and Herman Cain would be serious presidential candidates? No one ever warned me that Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid would be on the chopping block. And I never thought I’d live to see my country become an Orwellian fever dream. Yet these past ten years, we’ve descended further and down a rabbit hole, so deeply that we’d never see even a pinprick of daylight.

sfmikey | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:42 pm 12

Why would anybody vote Republican? Ever? I mean, 50% or so of the 99%ers should figure this out, eventually. Right? Maybe?

Crush the infamous thing!

(This is not an endorsement of Obama or the Democratic Paty.)

DrDick | Tuesday November 15, 2011 08:43 pm 13

Time for me to toddle off. Take care all and do not look into the abyss of Bachmann’s eyes.

Suzanne | Tuesday November 15, 2011 09:26 pm 14

OUCH… and we are back….

Petrocelli | Tuesday November 15, 2011 09:30 pm 15
In response to Suzanne @ 14

Thank goodness, I thought my intertoobz had crashed …

Lisa ! Suz !

ChristineEdmonson | Tuesday November 15, 2011 09:38 pm 16
In response to Suzanne @ 14

Oops! Heh, heh, just logging on — what happened?

Suzanne | Tuesday November 15, 2011 09:40 pm 17

petro! ce! we went down for a bit…

ChristineEdmonson | Tuesday November 15, 2011 09:41 pm 18
In response to Suzanne @ 17

Thanks Suzanne! Hiya to everyone.

ChristineEdmonson | Tuesday November 15, 2011 09:44 pm 19

Had the snow tires put on today, and not a leaf left in sight (except for the oak tree across the street). Winter coming.