Liburul Mole at FOX? Tina Fey Photo Substituted for Palin

What is going on at Fox News? On Sunday, reports Daily Caller, a teaser presented by Shannon Bream for “American’s Election HQ” promoting an interview with  Sarah Palin used a picture of Tina Fey impersonating the former VP candidate.

Yes, Jared, they did. Or someone really played around with Photoshop and punked the “lamestream media”…

Earlier in the week, Shepard Smith called Palin’s bus ride across America a

publicity tour

so during her Fox interview Palin slapped Shep down a bit.

[HT Jared Keller ]
[photo: creative commons]

9 Responses to "Liburul Mole at FOX? Tina Fey Photo Substituted for Palin"
SirLurksAlot | Tuesday June 7, 2011 07:56 am 1

Shep “we do not bleeping torture” Smith

VS.

The Thrilla from Wasilla

:::catfight:::catfight:::catfight:::

Shoto | Tuesday June 7, 2011 07:56 am 2

Librul Mole? Possibly. Or maybe just regular handi-tard FoxPAC personnel doing bidnis as usual…

PeasantParty | Tuesday June 7, 2011 08:00 am 3

MAN! That Foux Nooze is really showing their innards these days.

They get so excited about possible/maybe/could be Presidential candidates that they pull any stuff they can out of the box.

It’s just too darn funny that after they did all that promoting of carrying all the GOP candidates, nobody is actually willing to get up front for them. LOL!

lsls | Tuesday June 7, 2011 08:19 am 4

Now they’re the faux Onion News.

eCAHNomics | Tuesday June 7, 2011 08:22 am 5

Hi Lisa.

Before Mem weekend, I tried to effect payment for my gift membership to no avail. I can’t remember which of your two suggestions I followed, but whichever it was I got no response.

Then I had relatives come for the weekend, so I was not online.

When I got back online, I found their use of my computer had resulted in deletion of several emails, including yours.

So if you could email me again on how I can pay for the gift membership, I’ll try to get it done.

BTW, I also emailed the members email when I was having trouble logging in after Mem weekend & also got no response to that.

So my experiences with members communications have not been good.

onitgoes | Tuesday June 7, 2011 08:49 am 6

LOL… I think it’s just Faux Noise doing what it does best: teh stoopit. Did the Grifter’s slavering minions even notice that the photo of their Media Whore Goddess wasn’t accurate?? Doubtful. They were pobably too busy starbursting at the merest notion of Caribou Barbie that they didn’t notice just how FAUX Fake had gotten….

myshadow | Tuesday June 7, 2011 09:08 am 7

no thanks

ducktree | Tuesday June 7, 2011 09:18 am 8

Looking back at our history so that we can move forward? I think I’m getting carsick . . . (;>

ThingsComeUndone | Tuesday June 7, 2011 10:41 am 9

I think Fox is now joining the Stop Sarah campaign officially funny the GOP created Sarah they created the Tea Baggers well stole them from Ron Paul who they considered a threat Ron raised more money from small donors than any GOPer and thus has popular appeal like Obama who blew Ron away with cash raised from small donors.
I think the corporate GOP does not want anyone to win the Presidency who is not officially on their team.
Follow up on this story will Glen, Rush Hannity, etc follow the new Borg directive? If they do then they must balance their attacks on Sarah they need the Tea Baggers the most energized segment of their voters to show up on election day.
But will they show up without an Evitia Sarah or Michelle whipping up the crowds with hate?