Tuesday Late Night: Bad Vibes?

TSA’s super-frisky frisking vs their really rad–as in radiation–full body scan prompted  witty  manufacturers to churn out underwear with the 4th Amendment  screened in metal ink. The magic undies send a firm message about privacy while shielding (what could be) the fun stuff  from prying eyes.

But  libertines, courtesans, romantics and even Ted Haggard had better think about what they’re packing in their hand-held luggage, since a Minnesota man, Terry Allen Lester,  has developed a new tool terrorists could use to shake things up: a remote controlled exploding vibrator. Lester had planned to send it to an ex-girlfriend as a holiday gift. Wow.

The Smoking Gun reports that Lester:

placed “gun powder, BB shot, and buck shot from shotgun shells” into the modified device, which had “black and red wires that connected to a trigger with a battery port,”allegedly was planning on giving the vibrator as a Christmas gift to one of three former girlfriends, with whom he had relationships that “ended badly.”… The woman who contacted police said Lester told her that “when the device was inserted into the female he would pull the trigger and it would blow them up.”

Lester, according to tsg:

also left behind tools, cords, cables, and the remains of a drill that was disassembled “to use the parts for the vibrator bomb.”

So first the threat of liquids led to  passengers being ordered to drink carry-on formula and breast milk; the shoe bomber made security lines even more sole-less;  the panty bomber and and rumors of  exploding breast implants gave us gate rape. But if you stop having sex the way you like it, then the terrorists (and uptight nutbags) have won. Keep America free by keeping her sexy!

So will  TSA  post a new sign telling travelers to put sex toys in plastic tray along with computers and cell phones and eagerly start rifling carry-ons for bullet-vibes, the rabbit and ben wa balls?  Is nothing sacred?!

134 Responses to "Tuesday Late Night: Bad Vibes?"
Suzanne | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:05 pm 1

lisa!

Kelly Canfield | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:07 pm 2

Good thing I wasn’t planning on taking a vibrator with me to Vegas next week.

PeasantParty | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:08 pm 3

Did they send that man for evaluation? Is he now in a padded room?

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:08 pm 4

Oh hai!

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:08 pm 5

Lisa! Suzanne!

Lisa, that’s just … really sick. Has he been charged yet?

PJEvans | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:09 pm 6

Dare I ask how he was going to know when to trigger it, since she was not longer going out with him?

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:09 pm 7

Lisa!

Oh my! Travel could get even more interesting now. Glad I wasn’t planning of flying anywhere in the near future.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:10 pm 8
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 5

Sadly misogyny seems to know no bounds.

PeasantParty | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:11 pm 9

Really thought through that one didn’t he? Like I said above, he needs a psych evaluation.

EvilDrPuma | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:11 pm 10

Yeah, that’s real mature there, fella. No wonder you can’t keep a relationship going.

Kelly Canfield | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:12 pm 11

On second thought, I could put my cockring ON to the dildo and put it in that 1qt bag with the liquid/gel business. Watch it ride on top of my shoes in that precious, precious TSA plastic tub…

I have zero shame, and that could be HILARIOUS!

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:13 pm 12
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 11

LOL!

Kelly Canfield | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:15 pm 13

LOL!
Seriously though, I can totally deadpan “Dude, I’m going to VEGAS! Do you mind? (eyeroll/’Sheesh’)”

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:16 pm 14
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 2

you can get them easily in Vegas…but right now this is just me speculating. But considering how sex is often used as control mechanism, and restricting/making taboo/demonizing certain aspects of sexuality causes factions stress…

But like if lots , whether they use them or not, has a cheap vibrator (made in the USA!)in their carry on, it could be pretty eye opening for TSA. But it would prolly slow down the lines. And that means the tewwowists/control freaks will have won.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:16 pm 15
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 13

I might actually pay to see that. Security theater farce at its finest.

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:17 pm 16
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 11

I want to be in line when you do that. Seeing the TSA faces would be recompense for the indignities they’ve pulled on me.

The last time I flew, I forgot that I had a corkscrew in my carryon bag that had a 3/4″ blade (removing foils, y’know?). TSA had to open my bag to determine if I was trying to carry a knife on board.

Fortunately Mrs. Dr. Countertenor hadn’t left the airport yet, and was able to claim my contraband.

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:19 pm 17

Guinness? Glen Grant 12?

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:20 pm 18

Isn’t an exploding vibrator kind of redundant?

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:21 pm 19
In response to jayt @ 18

My understanding is that a vibrator is more like a detonator than an explosive per se.

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:21 pm 20

pretty soon, the evil ones are going to put some kind of explosive into a guy’s nut-sack.

And henceforth, no men will be able to board planes.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:22 pm 21
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 16

Dear doG, they really have gone off the deep end, haven’t they? Sad part, as we have already seen repeatedly, is that none of this will have much effect on stopping a actual terrorist attack.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:23 pm 22
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 17

A nice amber ale or a wee nip of the Irish whiskey would be nice.

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:23 pm 23
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 5

Lester is facing felony charges: Possession of an explosive/incendiary device and making terroristic threats.

Lester faces a maximum of ten years in prison if convicted of the felony raps. He is currently being held in the county jail.

I would hope he will be found criminally insane and never released, just found to be still mentally ill at each review. Sadly that sort of removal form society can be very much abused.

tammanytiger | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:23 pm 24

Exploding vibrators qualify for federal jurisdiction by virtue of the “arising under” clause.

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:23 pm 25

I am speculating. But look at the progression.

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:24 pm 26

We’re famous for being prepared to fight the last war. Now we’re moving that model into counterterrorism.

The real shame is that the model isn’t counter-anything, except counter-common-sense.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:24 pm 27
In response to jayt @ 20

Yes, but the eunuchs in the DLC will still be able to fly, so no problems.

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:25 pm 28

Don’t have Irish, I’ve got a couple of bottles of my very own double-bock from the last batch brewed… one headed to the digitizer now.

EvilDrPuma | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:25 pm 29
In response to jayt @ 20

“Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!”

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:25 pm 30

I foresee trouble with ben-wa balls…

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:26 pm 31
In response to jayt @ 20

Technically gender is between the ears, not between legs.

Kelly Canfield | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:26 pm 32
In response to tammanytiger @ 24

LOL!

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:27 pm 33
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 26

What actually works, to the extent that anything does, is effective human intelligence, but we simply do not have any decent networks in the Middle East. The reality, which nobody wants to face, is that there is no way to prevent a terrorist attack if the attacker is willing to die for the cause. They will always find a way. We can only make it more inconvenient for them.

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:28 pm 34
In response to jayt @ 30

Years ago friend worked translating Japanese cartoons for American TV. He got to rename the characters. One was Dr Ben Wa

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:30 pm 35

Actually, we don’t have any decent human networks much of anywhere. We like to rely on technology, like satellites and microwave intercepts from No Such Agency. Unfortunately, both of those methods can be spoofed.

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:30 pm 36

first there was a shoe-bomber, who caused a tremendous pain-in-the-ass.

Then there was the underwear bomber, whose genius we managed to suffuse and ignore, on account of he only manged to toast his own balls a bit.

HOWEVER:

Pretty soon, we’re gonna be forded to fly flat-damned naked.

Not that I’m necessarily opposed….

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:32 pm 37

LISA!
Leave it to some love struck douche to do something stupid and evil and make the rest of our lives that much more miserable.

EvilDrPuma | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:33 pm 38
In response to jayt @ 36

…he only manged to toast his own balls a bit.

Typo, or truth in blogging? You be the judge.

RonD | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:33 pm 39

This is really the bottom line. Even a police state can’t, but it seems many feel that it hasn’t been given a fair trial.
‘evenin,’ all-

Cujo359 | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:34 pm 40

“So will TSA post a new sign telling travelers to put sex toys in plastic tray along with computers and cell phones and eagerly start rifling carry-ons for bullet-vibes, the rabbit and ben wa balls? Is nothing sacred?!”

The only thing left is for the TSA to confiscate every solid object larger than a button. I think the speed with which America accepted having its Johnsons and Johnsonettes massaged by the TSA should be all the answer you need to the question of whether anything is sacred.

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:35 pm 41

Or lure them away from fanaticism with Happy Meals, bikinis IMAX 3D, Pat Benatar and cool stuff. But actually (according to news reports) 9/11 suiciders were going to strip clubs and bars. Like how in certain sects of Xianity you can sin and sin and sin, but if on your last dying breath (or sooner) you repent and say

Ooops sorry, I sinned but now I’d like to be all in God’s grace cuz there might be Hell fer realz and I bet it smells all bad and stuff

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:35 pm 42
In response to jayt @ 36

When they start the cavity searches, that’s the end of the line for me. At that point, if I can’t drive, I’m not going.

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:36 pm 43
In response to RonD @ 39

yo, Ron.

Long time.

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:36 pm 44
In response to Cujo359 @ 40

When the sheeple are scared witless, nothing is sacred.

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:37 pm 45
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 42

I’ve already drawn the line. This is bullshit and unConstitutional bullshit to boot.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:37 pm 46
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 35

And they are not nearly as effective for these kinds of non-state actors who conduct much of their business face to face.

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:37 pm 47

When they start the cavity searches, that’s the end of the line for me.

Yeah, I can dig it.

Me – I plan surprises.

RonD | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:37 pm 48
In response to jayt @ 43

Howdy, jayt! Very long time…good to see you.

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:38 pm 49

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:38 pm 50
In response to jayt @ 36

Trust me on this, but you really do not want fat old men flying naked.

Kelly Canfield | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:38 pm 51
In response to Cujo359 @ 40

You, obviously, cannot fart on demand like I can. That keeps the junk patting to a minimum, lemme tell ya.

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:39 pm 52

Of all the things that pushed me away from religion, that was probably the most powerful. Ironically, I found out about that little gem in a Christian comic designed to indoctrinate people.

RonD | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:39 pm 53

I keep thinking that all this TSA bullshit could turn out to be a boon for private civil aviation, but haven’t seen it yet.

Cujo359 | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:39 pm 54

We can only make it more inconvenient for them.

Sadly, this is a reality we may never embrace as a country. We clearly aren’t there yet, because we’re being put through more inconvenience than the terrorists are (judging by the fact that they still are able to smuggle bombs on board).

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:40 pm 55
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 51

ok – that made me laugh.

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:40 pm 56
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 51

LMAO! With my luck it would be a wet fart.

Cujo359 | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:41 pm 57
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 51

Sadly, no. Being able to fart in those circumstances would only be brought about by circumstances that would make it certain I’d be farting on the plane, too.

patrickhenrypress | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:42 pm 58

Well, I for one have no idea what you’re talking about. This rabbit and ben-wa balls and vibrator and all that. Never heard of these before. Perhaps someone has an educational youtube video they could recommend…

[The adolescent in me is having WAY too much fun with this.]

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:42 pm 59
In response to Cujo359 @ 54

We keep reacting instead of acting. Wanna stop terrorism? Stop being the bully of the world. Simple.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:42 pm 60
In response to Cujo359 @ 54

Exactly. We have had more attempted terrorist attacks on airplanes since we instituted this horseshit than we had in the thirty years prior to 9/11.

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:43 pm 61

what if I planted balloons in my kiester – nothing in them, but still ready to blow up and twist into funny animals and stuff?

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:44 pm 62
In response to Margaret @ 59

Exactly. What do we care who runs Afghanistan or Irak?

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:44 pm 63
In response to Margaret @ 59

Change our policies in the Middle East to benefit the people there and not just the corrupt dictators and kings and quit giving Israel a free pass to behave as abhorrently as they wish.

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:44 pm 64
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 49

One of my faves.

RonD | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:45 pm 65
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 51

What a useful little talent. I can think of SO many situations where that would be…just perfect.
LOL!

Cujo359 | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:46 pm 66
In response to RonD @ 53

They’d just find an excuse to make everyone go for a pat-down and scan before they get in the cockpit. The only way this is going to stop is if the country just collectively refuses to fly. We’re nowhere near that yet.

Of course, there’s also the barrier of having to get a license, or know someone who has one already…

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:47 pm 67
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 62

What do we care who runs Afghanistan or Irak?

One word:

Republicans.

patrickhenrypress | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:47 pm 68
In response to RonD @ 65

Just gulp air, grasshopper. It, too, shall pass.

Cujo359 | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:48 pm 69
In response to Margaret @ 59

I’d settle for using force only when it was really needed, rather than reflexively.

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:49 pm 70

Exactly! How about just not interfering? Stop being Israel’s body guard and stop trying to dictate policy, lifestyle, etc to those people who have been there far longer than most of us have been here.

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:52 pm 71
In response to Margaret @ 52

I think it’s nice to be nice (and some other adjectives), but the get out jail free card–I think the Divine can see thru that.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:52 pm 72
In response to Margaret @ 70

This seems like kind of a reasonable approach. Today the GOP would call him a Commie.

LoudounLib | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:53 pm 73

/de-lurk

nice to see jayt around the place and in his usual hilarious form ;-)

/re-lurk

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:55 pm 74

I don’t care who runs Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Yemen, Bahrain, Kuwait, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Pakistan, Waziristan or any of the others that I didn’t name. At this point I’m not interested in Israel’s survival in the least. They’ve made their bed by bullying their neighbors, knowing that we’ve got their back. They lost the moral high ground years ago.

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:56 pm 75
In response to LoudounLib @ 73

I’m still stuck on the visual of pulling some balloons outta my rear and twisting them into donkeys or something.

One-track mind, though easily diverted.

hiya LL !!

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:56 pm 76
In response to LoudounLib @ 73

Hey, LL! Nice to see you drop in for a bit. We miss you.

LoudounLib | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:57 pm 77
In response to jayt @ 75

that’s what made me comment — was fallin’ out of my chair ;-)

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:57 pm 78

Another entry in the world’s blankest books contest, Republican Wisdom, 2000- 2010.

LoudounLib | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:58 pm 79

Hey DrD! It’s been a long time since we crossed paths, hope you are continuing your good work of corrupting the young minds…

openhope | Tuesday January 18, 2011 08:59 pm 80

Great post, Lisa!! It almost makes me want to book a flight…just to slowly pull out sex toy after sex toy, as a 56 year old housewife. It’d be great if they looked old and worn. :]

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:02 pm 81
In response to openhope @ 80

Now THAT would be hilarious!

patrickhenrypress | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:02 pm 82

From another part of that same speech:

The Soviet government held a vastly different vision of the future. In the world of its design, security was to be found, not in mutual trust and mutual aid but in force: huge armies, subversion, rule of neighbor nations. The goal was power superiority at all costs. Security was to be sought by denying it to all others. The result has been tragic for the world and, for the Soviet Union, it has also been ironic.

Which 21st century government reflects the “tragic,” “ironic” Soviet style? Ours.

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:03 pm 83

Sorry folks. I’m beat. Oya.

openhope | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:03 pm 84
In response to Margaret @ 37

Margaret, you know Love had nothing to do with it.

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:03 pm 85
In response to openhope @ 80

TMI.

Getting close to on a par with helping my son unpack their stuff last month and finding among the boxes of kitchen stuff their sex-toy bag. I didn’t ask, I didn’t say a word, I just took it up to their bedroom.

Suzanne | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:04 pm 86
In response to Margaret @ 83

g’nite margaret

patrickhenrypress | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:05 pm 87
In response to Margaret @ 83

Nite!

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:05 pm 88

Before I leave: 518 confirmed extrasolar planets so far. No word on how many of them god made.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:05 pm 89
In response to patrickhenrypress @ 82

Not to mention we are well on the path of emulating their self destruction through spending too much of their GDP on defense and the military (which is what really caused the collapse of the Soviet Union, not Reagan).

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:05 pm 90
In response to Margaret @ 83

Good night Margaret.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:06 pm 91
In response to Margaret @ 83

Night!

openhope | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:07 pm 92
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 85

There are times when don’t ask, don’t tell are appropriate. That’s one.

openhope | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:08 pm 93
In response to Margaret @ 83

Goodnight, Margaret.

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:08 pm 94
In response to Margaret @ 88

Well, since none of them seem to be in the Goldilocks Zone, and none of them are necessary to protect our special world, I guess any number betwixt 0 and 518 will work.

LoudounLib | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:09 pm 95

On the topic of the post — sorta — I remember when it used to be fun to go to the airport and see people off, or meet them when they arrived; or even just to watch from the huge windows at Dulles to look at all the planes when I was a kid. Sigh…

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:09 pm 96
In response to openhope @ 80

yeah, you definitely don’t want that new-toy shine on ‘em.

terribly suspicious.

Much better if can give them a detailed history.

(hey, it’s homeland security and stuff)

and some very red faces….

I’d start in the 1980′s if possible – hey, we all like long stories.

Kelly Canfield | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:11 pm 97
In response to Margaret @ 83

‘Nighty night lady – xxoo

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:11 pm 98
In response to BargainCountertenor @ 94

Not true. Both Gliese581g, (if confirmed), and Gliese581d appear to be in the zone.

patrickhenrypress | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:11 pm 99

Reagan slept through it. Sadly, that didn’t faze the Republican propaganda machine. Becoming our version of the Politburo still doesn’t faze them.

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:11 pm 100
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 97

There you are. Can I call you tomorrow?

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:12 pm 101
In response to openhope @ 92

Yeah. I figured, “None of my business,” and I wasn’t going to embarrass him in front of his mother by asking, “Where do you want your vibrators and stuff, heh?”

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:13 pm 102
In response to Margaret @ 98

Oh, okay. Then the answer is “At least two”, I’d guess. Or I’d guess if I was a Rudimentalist.

BargainCountertenor | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:16 pm 103

Well, I have minds to corrupt tomorrow, and a Blackboard course to bring on line.

Good night, mes amis.

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:16 pm 104

Time for me to toddle off. The corrupting continues tomorrow. I finally have all my classes for the spring semester (which starts on Monday) ready to go so maybe I can relax this weekend and catch my breath. Take care all.

Suzanne | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:16 pm 105

g’nite bct

DrDick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:17 pm 106

Night! Got my online course up and running yesterday.

Suzanne | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:17 pm 107

g’nite dr dick

Kelly Canfield | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:18 pm 108
In response to Margaret @ 100

Hell yeah. Either work or home #; I have only one early conf. call tomorrow.

patrickhenrypress | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:18 pm 109
In response to jayt @ 96

I can talk about the nice lady who always kept her hair in a bun and wore her nylons rolled down to her knees who once gave me a box of porn her husband had been collecting. She said it was either going to me or the neighborhood kids.

I did my civic duty. Please, please. No applause. Anyone would do the same.

For the Horde children!

LoudounLib | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:18 pm 110

nite BCT, sleep well

LoudounLib | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:19 pm 111

nite DrD, nice to see you again, sweet dreams and happy corrupting!

LoudounLib | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:21 pm 112

Suz and tech crew, I’ve been seeing some intermittent weirdness on the thread sometimes when I refresh — the reply link sometimes doesn’t show up, but when I refresh again it is there. Using the latest version of Firefox. Just a heads up :-)

Margaret | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:22 pm 113
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 108

:) Seriously out this time. Night all.

Suzanne | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:22 pm 114
In response to LoudounLib @ 112

yeah, there’s a hiccup the tech crew is aware of — but for the time being, a refresh of the page resolves it.

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:22 pm 115

There were all those jet hijackings in the 60s and 70s. As a kid I really interested in them, especially to Cuba. My 4th grade Spanish teacher had escaped Cuba and he didn’t like his homeland very much, so I didn’t understood why people would try to get to Cuba illegally

LoudounLib | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:23 pm 116
In response to Suzanne @ 114

Thanks hon!

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:31 pm 117

Night!

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:32 pm 118
In response to patrickhenrypress @ 109

your sense of civic duty and responsibility is humbling.

Want my mailing address?

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:35 pm 119
In response to jayt @ 118

crap – there’s no edit.

I just meant to help take the load off, ya know…

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:39 pm 120

So anyway – Hi Lisa – you don’t really know me.

Heya Suz ! Where ya been? Ya never write, never call.

It’s like we never had that weekend in Atlantic City…

{ducks for dear life}

Suzanne | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:40 pm 121

dood, you’re the one who cut and ran… i’ve been here 5 nights every week

tearloch7 | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:42 pm 122
In response to Margaret @ 59

Right on as usual ..:) evening folks ..

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:42 pm 123
In response to openhope @ 80

some non electric ones can go in dishwasher, others have sleeves that are washable. I read lots of stuff to write about pop culture wiht my tongue…Uh nm

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:44 pm 124
In response to jayt @ 120

Hi Jayt and good nights to the sleepy ones

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:48 pm 125
In response to Suzanne @ 121

well, I knew one of us hadn’t been here.

missed ya.

openhope | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:49 pm 126
In response to patrickhenrypress @ 109

I’ll bet her husband was mad as hell at the old bitch!

Suzanne | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:50 pm 127
In response to jayt @ 125

missed ya too dood — snake dancing just ain’t the same without ya

tearloch7 | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:53 pm 128

Very funny blog that … :)

jayt | Tuesday January 18, 2011 09:55 pm 129
In response to Suzanne @ 127

godammit – I don’t have any new snakes – lemme see what I can do.

and again, if I may say, it’s lovely to see you.

Lisa Derrick | Tuesday January 18, 2011 10:01 pm 130
In response to tearloch7 @ 128

thanks. I have fun here on the lake!

patrickhenrypress | Tuesday January 18, 2011 10:03 pm 131
In response to openhope @ 126

She was pissed he had an affair with someone half his age. He was probably happy that’s all she cut him off from, LOL.

Larue | Tuesday January 18, 2011 10:12 pm 132
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 2

In Vegas they put vibrators on the pillow next to the mint.

I recall Herb Caen referring to the ‘matrons of Pacific Heights’ and that on Saturday nights all the lights would suddenly dim in the neighbor hood. In the old days them toys were all mostly plug in’s . . . ;-)

Crane-Station | Wednesday January 19, 2011 06:43 am 133
In response to Kelly Canfield @ 51

Crane-Station | Wednesday January 19, 2011 07:42 am 134

How about this: Airport Squat-and-Cough.