Wow! Butt Crack Stickers

Okay, I thought the “Fear the Rear Gear” pet anus covers were kinda goofy and well, wrong. But Jesus weeps over “Backtacular Gluteal Cleft Shield” designed to peel and stick over the butt crack left exposed by fashionable low rise jeans. Or by your plumber doing his job.

In French the ad copy promises that the Backtacular Gluteal Cleft Shield will prevent embarrassing moments and an end to the prying eyes of sweaty co-workers looking at your butt crack when you lean over or pick up your purse from next to you desk. Ooo la la!

They come in a variety of designs, cost 11 euros and can be worn with a thong. But really, wouldn’t the solution to gluteal cleft exposure be to wear a longer shirt over low rise jeans?

[HT Popbitch]

8 Responses to "Wow! Butt Crack Stickers"
tejanarusa | Thursday April 22, 2010 11:50 am 1

What you said, Lisa.

But, (errr, hrumph) – if you wear a thong in the first place, aren’t you then someone who WANTS your, errr, ummm, rear-cleavage to be seen?
Ergo, you, the thong-wearer, probably aren’t the market for this sticker idea.

(although, there are times when my cats stand smack in front of me on the desk between the computer screen and my face when I wouldn’t mind if they were wearing the other product……but it seems impractical in the extreme)

Teddy Partridge | Thursday April 22, 2010 11:58 am 2

Only for girls?

I haz a sad.

Lisa Derrick | Thursday April 22, 2010 12:00 pm 3
In response to Teddy Partridge @ 2

Oh Teddy, I think they are unisex, they are just marketing them to gals.

AZ Matt | Thursday April 22, 2010 12:30 pm 4

I guess these allow jean makers to lower their pants even more.

tejanarusa | Thursday April 22, 2010 12:35 pm 5
In response to AZ Matt @ 4

I guess these allow jean makers to lower their pants even more.

EEEK! I can barely keep them up as it is!

No, srsly, I’m not the age demographic for these – do not wear, but it’s hard to find jeans/slacks that actually reach the waist these days.

AZ Matt | Thursday April 22, 2010 12:46 pm 6
In response to tejanarusa @ 5

I feel for you butt the jean makers will make more money by using less material and charging more!

masaccio | Thursday April 22, 2010 03:11 pm 7
In response to tejanarusa @ 5

I had to work to find jeans that didn’t come over my navel.

Chris Dietrich | Friday April 23, 2010 09:15 am 8
In response to Teddy Partridge @ 2

Don’t cwy Teddy! Buy stickers for your plumber and cable guy. Just leave them under your doormat with the key.

Butt, if you’re really, really going to buy some, please upload a picture of yourself sampling one before giving them to the contractors.