Ann Coulter Probed for Voter Fraud

180px-ann_coulter2.thumbnail.jpgAnn Coulter lives in New York where she owns an apartment but votes in Connecticut using her father’s address. And that’s illegal. So following a formal complaint filed by coulterwatch.com‘s Dan Borchers and a report in the NY Daily News, Connecticut’s Elections Enforcement Commission is probing the faux-comedienne/brassy blonde author.

Meanwhile, this is The. Best. Review. Ever. of Coulter’s book, written by 80-something year old Helen Philpot at Margaret and Helen:

Reading Ann Coulter’s book is like chewing aspirin without water.   I just finished another chapter and I am sitting here wondering if anyone has actually seen Ann using complex tools like a ball point pen or say… I don’t know… a toaster?…

According to Coulter, some Republicans are idiots because they write books calling other Republicans idiots.  Now Margaret, help me out here. Ann is calling some Republicans idiots for writing books where they say nasty things about other Republicans, but in this chapter alone Ann trashes about a dozen Republicans for doing this.  So doesn’t that make Ann an idiot a dozen times over?  I hope you can follow that because I read the whole chapter and I am still confused.

25 Responses to "Ann Coulter Probed for Voter Fraud"
dakine01 | Sunday February 8, 2009 01:54 pm 1

I hope someone is checking to see if she did or didn’t vote in Florida as well.

Since she’s one who likes to holler voting fraud loudly, it’s no surprise that she might attempt to vote multiple places

NelsonAlgren | Sunday February 8, 2009 02:25 pm 2

I am not sure whether to laugh or gag at the post title.

Teddy Partridge | Sunday February 8, 2009 03:26 pm 3
In response to NelsonAlgren @ 2

Lisa’s title-writer is on fire. Quite the crack staff you’ve put together here, figgies.

AZ Matt | Sunday February 8, 2009 05:21 pm 4
In response to Teddy Partridge @ 3

I don’t really want touch that.

AwCrapBob | Sunday February 8, 2009 07:34 pm 5
In response to AZ Matt @ 4

I don’t think anyone does.

mack | Sunday February 8, 2009 07:37 pm 6

Who is this Ann Coulter woman?
(Is that a woman?)
I see her books next to James Carville at the Dollar store.
But I elected to use my dollar to by The US Vs Scooter Libby because it was thicker.
BTW – the ad on the side of my page shows Bill Maher and Ann Coulter under a banner which reads “Minds that Move the World”

ratfood | Sunday February 8, 2009 07:38 pm 7

If my theory is correct, Ann would be difficult to probe because she lacks the traditional assortment of anatomical apertures, which is why she is compelled to spew so much vile crap from her mouth.

solai | Sunday February 8, 2009 07:43 pm 8
In response to dakine01 @ 1

Wondering the same thing. She was investigated in Florida too for trying to vote out of her district(or something). Exactly how many places is she registered?

DrBong | Sunday February 8, 2009 07:44 pm 9

“Ann Coulter” and “probed” in the same sentence… gives me pause.

gak!

ThingsComeUndone | Sunday February 8, 2009 07:56 pm 10

What is the penalty for Voter Fraud?

ShotoJamf | Sunday February 8, 2009 07:57 pm 11
In response to AwCrapBob @ 5

Stop it! You’re all scaring me! Great title writing, however.

Bustednuckles | Sunday February 8, 2009 07:57 pm 12

I stumbled on the Helen and Margaret website the other day and fell in love with the we little old ladies. At one point she told Coulter she could kiss her 83 year old ass.
I’m hooked I tells ya!

I loves little old ladies, especially fiesty ones.

BY the way, this ain’t Coulter’s first go round with vote fraud.
Somehow she just hasn’t quite crossed that threshold that us little people are stuck behind. She isn’t important enough for the laws not being applicable to her yet.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Beyoch.

ThingsComeUndone | Sunday February 8, 2009 08:01 pm 13

But property records indicate she was actually living in New York City. In 2003, the landlord of an E. 82nd St. apartment building sued her for allegedly failing to pay $11,028 in rent. That same year, she bought a $1.49 million condo on the upper East Side.

Can’t pay her bills so good at managing money/s

Suzanne | Sunday February 8, 2009 08:02 pm 14

Sbombo | Sunday February 8, 2009 08:17 pm 15

There’s really something wrong with that man.

GregB | Sunday February 8, 2009 08:18 pm 16

I think she should be charged with intellectual fraud.

-G

ekwhite | Sunday February 8, 2009 08:28 pm 17
In response to NelsonAlgren @ 2

The title made my little soldier want to desert!

Blub | Sunday February 8, 2009 08:44 pm 18

hold it. didn’t she get in trouble for voting in FL too? Is she trying to vote three times?

kaylaspop | Sunday February 8, 2009 08:48 pm 19

Coulter’s revolting, but, thanks for the shout-out for Helen, what a hoot! Loved my Mom bunches but she was never as fun as Helen & Margaret (although my Mom was Margaret). Check out the carrot & peanut-butter soup, it’s fab.

bluebutterfly | Sunday February 8, 2009 08:56 pm 20

Bradblog started investigating Coulter’s vote fraud in 2006. An FBI boyfriend is apparently the reason that the investigation did not result in charges.

earlofhuntingdon | Sunday February 8, 2009 09:04 pm 21

Don’t miss this from the same source:

They say that given enough time, a hypothetical chimpanzee typing at random would, as part of its output, almost surely produce one of Shakespeare’s plays. If that is true, then two monkey’s typing for ten minutes could have produced this book and Tom Daschle’s tax returns with plenty of time left over to pose for the picture on the jacket cover.

cosanostradamus | Sunday February 8, 2009 11:18 pm 22

I hope they used protection.

noonan | Monday February 9, 2009 04:32 am 23

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy!

bobh | Monday February 9, 2009 04:42 am 24

Presumably there are some interesting questions about taxes, as well.
CT treats high income people more leniently than does NY.

mgardener | Monday February 9, 2009 05:06 am 25

The hell with Coulter!
Read Margret and Helen!

They are a hoot with down to earth wisdom and right on political assessments.

You should read what they say about Palin, priceless!